The After-School Care program is available for students enrolled at GCCS. The program can extend your child care to 6pm and provide care on GCCS PD Days. All arrangements are made through the office.
GCCS offers a child care receipt for tax purposes. To register for the 2016-17 After-School Program, please email email@example.com
- Space for up to 24 children
- Variety of activities for a variety of ages
- Operated out of the Library, depending on programming at times they will be outside, in the Servery, and in the Gym
- Special Homework table available
- Respect and attention to all the student’s ages
- A mix of programmed fun and free time
- Throughout ASC hours, phone access to staff: 519 824 8860 ext. 501
- Program begins at 3:20 pm
- Program ends - Parent Pick-up at 6 pm
- Parents can call into the office before 3 pm for placement that day if space allows
- Children must be picked up by 6 pm. Late charges of $7.50 for every five minutes or part thereof will be added to monthly bills
- PD Day Camps 8 am-6 pm. GCCS requires 10 students to be registered 7 days in advance order for the camp to operate.
|1 child||$6||Minimum 1 hour/day
15-minute intervals thereafter.
|PD Day Camps||$22/day/child|